Cardinal Mooney Bulletin for June 21, 2020
Dear Parents, Guardians, and Students,
Happy Father’s Day to all!
It’s now officially summer, and we pray that it is a season filled with health, family fun, relaxation, and prayers for all.
We have a few academic updates to share with you this week.
- We hope that all those who will join our Mooney family for the first time during the 2020-2021 school year received a letter of welcome this past week. If you did not, please contact us to make sure we have your correct address and we’ll send it out to you.
- The EdChoice Traditional scholarship application process will reopen on July 1. If you missed the first round of the process, please contact Mrs. Kalasky so we can get your information submitted as soon as possible. As of today, we do not have any news about when the EdChoice Expansion scholarship program will reopen.
- Mrs. Calko has notified any student who needs to complete a credit recovery course in order to be eligible to return to Cardinal Mooney High School for next school year. Please be sure to complete the registration papers promptly and start this work so you will be up-to-date next year.
- If you have been contacted by email or through a phone call that a change is needed in your original course selection, please be sure to get back to Mrs. O’Neill as soon as possible so that the correct information is entered regarding your schedule next year.
- We remind the seniors who just graduated to send the form to Mrs. O’Neill or Mrs. Kalasky so that your final transcript can be sent to the school you plan to attend next year. Please be sure to contact the business office if you have been notified that a balance is still due before we can release the transcript.
- Summer office hours are from 8 am-2 pm every Monday-Thursday through the rest of June and all of July. The office will be closed on Fridays in June and July. Please wear a mask when you come to visit the office.
- Student athletes will need to have an updated physical to play sports. Be sure to use the updated OHSAA forms for the physical found at this link.
- If you know of families interested in attending CMHS, please encourage them to contact Mrs. Kalasky or Dr. Beiting, or to apply online. We are open for tours and are glad to answer any questions families might have.
Have a blessed and safe week!
Mary Anne Beiting, Ed.D.