Cardinal Mooney Bulletin for October 11, 2020
Happy Sunday! I hope everyone is able to enjoy the beautiful colors of the trees outside! Congratulations and good luck to all the teams who are moving on in their tournaments. Good luck to senior Marissa Landers who is moving on to the district tennis tournament this Friday. Good luck to junior Alyssa Rapp as she travels to Columbus to compete in the state golf tournament. You girls are rock stars! Go get ‘em Marissa and Alyssa!
- If you or your student is having any trouble logging into Powerschool, please send an email to email@example.com.
- A friendly reminder from the main office: If your student is leaving early, please have the student drop the note in the morning before 8:00 They can pick up their early dismissal slip after the first period. Unfortunately, we are not able to accept phone calls for students leaving. If a student would need to leave, please email the dismissal to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- It is very important that your student arrives on time for school. The warning bell is 7:55 a.m. and the tardy bell is at 8:00 a.m. We are noticing more students that are arriving late to school. If your student is late to school and they are driving, please remind them that they will need to park in the tennis court parking lot and enter the school through the main doors.
- As the weather is getting cooler, all jackets (including letterman jackets, full zip up sweatshirts) need to be kept in the students’ lockers. Hooded sweatshirts are to be worn ONLY on spirit days. Even if your team is in season, hooded sweatshirts are not to be worn on regular dress code days. Any Cardinal Mooney crewneck sweatshirt, quarter zip or fleece may be worn on regular dress code days as well as spirit days. If you have any questions, please email Mrs. Cadman at email@example.com
- Thank you, students, for a great week! Keep your grades up, do your best work, and have a wonderful week! Smile and make a new friend everyday!
Please read this note from Assistant Principal, Matthew Monter:
Dear Mooney Family,
Last Thursday, students received their student ID cards. These cards should be used when going through the lunch line so that we are able to inventory lunch items chosen. A student can use the ID card to pay for items that were not included in the daily free lunch. When you add funds to the student’s account through the business office, this ID card is the “debit” card for payment. If a student loses the ID card, he/she should see Mr. Monter. There will be a $10 fee for a replacement card.
The students also received a lock for their lockers. The lock is to be used on the locker that was assigned to the student. Students may not share lockers. Lockers were assigned by odd or even numbers in a given hallway to allow for social distancing. The students were reminded that backpacks are now to be left in the lockers during the school day.
It is the student’s responsibility to return the same lock at the end of the school year. There will be a $10 fee for any lock not returned. Any questions or issues with locks or lockers should be directed to Mr. Monter.