Cardinal Mooney Bulletin for December 20, 2020
A message from our dean of students Mrs. Janet Cadman
Merry Christmas! I hope that everyone has a very restful and enjoyable break. We still need to do our part to make sure we stay healthy and safe by following all the guidelines. I hope all the students do some studying over break in preparation for the end of the semester, but also have some fun relaxing at home with the family.
- Classes resume on Monday, 4, 2021, and the end of the semester is Friday, Jan. 8, 2021.
- During the winter months, if your student i s late to school and they are driving, we are now asking them to not park in the tennis court lots when it is snowing outside; they are to park in the main student parki111g lot. The nurse will meet them at the door to do their wellness Thank you for your cooperation.
- If you are having internet issues, the publiic library has a limited amount of free personal hotspots to rent – all you need i s a library You are able to rent them at all Mahoning County libraries, but the main branch downtown is the only one that has them onsite. The main branch of The Public Library 305 Wick Ave., Youngstown, 44503 • (330) 744-8636
Information on the Wifi Mobile Hotspots:
WiFi Mobile Hotspot devices can be borrowed from the Public Library of Youngstown & Mahoning County to bring wireless internet access to those without a home connection, or those who need to gain access in unconnected Each hotspot allows for a connection of up to 10 devices at a time.
- Loan Period: 7 Days
- Limit: 1
- Fine: $3 per day
- All customers are responsible for fines (including Senior Cards).
- Replacement cost: $150.
- Do not place in Book Drop or Media ! Remember … patrons are responsible for the safety and return of Mobile Hotspot devices.
- For adult cardholders in good standing
- Visit the circulation desk to check out a mobile hotspot device.