New Year Message
Dear Parents, alumni, friends, and benefactors,
On behalf of the faculty, staff, and students, I want to thank you for your commitment to the mission and continued growth of Cardinal Mooney High School.
Our campus is filled with energy and enthusiasm. Students are learning and growing in new ways and seeking opportunities to expand their horizons, share their talents, and to serve our greater community. This is due in large part to your generosity that makes it possible for us to offer the finest curricular and co-curricular opportunities for students.
Your generous investment enables us to provide students and faculty programs, enhance affordability and access, and work toward thriving for decades to come.
I am pleased to share the following highlights:
- The Annual Fund, which provides the critical dollars used to cover the difference between tuition and the actual cost of educating Mooney students; provides for critical building improvements; provides overall support to our operating budget; and provided technology upgrades increased this year.
- We added three new named scholarships.
- Major gifts totaling over $700,000 were made.
- We increased our new donor pool and matching-gift participants.
- We close out 2020 with gifts totaling $1,083,000.
Your support through annual gifts and endowments, underscore our responsibility to develop in every student their faith, confidence, character, and success. Thank you for your confidence in them, in Mooney, and our mission.
With gratitude and warmest wishes for a Happy New Year.
Thomas Maj, President
Cardinal Mooney High School