New Student Referral Program
In an effort to expand our Mooney Family to new and differing areas, we are instituting a New Student Referral Program. This program is open to all current Mooney Families and Employees who refer a qualified candidate for admissions from a public or charter school. To qualify for consideration under the Cardinal Mooney High School New Student Referral Program, the Referring Family or Employee must complete the form below as well as instruct the Prospective Family to complete the appropriate referral section on the Application for Admission for the incentive to be applied.
New Student Referral Tuition Credits are subject to an administrative review process. Notification of award will be sent via US Mail.
- The student referral program is open to all current CMHS families and employees.
2. The Referring Family or Employee must instruct the Prospective Family to complete the appropriate referral section on the Application for Admission for the incentive to be applied. No exceptions will be made to this requirement. Referrals cannot be documented or applied retroactively.
- It is the Referring Family’s responsibility to submit a New Student Referral Verification Form online to verify the Prospective Family’s Application for Admissions.
- Referral Tuition Discount Terms and Conditions are as follows:
-Referred Students must be entering grades 9 through 12 from a qualifying public or charter school.
-This offer only applies to NEW families. Siblings of current or past Cardinal Mooney families do not qualify.
-Full referral discount amount will be a $500.00 tuition credit per each new student referred to and accepted at Cardinal Mooney High School.
-There is no limit to the number of students that a family may refer.
-In order for the Referring Family to claim full tuition credit amount, the Referred Student must complete one full academic Quarter at Cardinal Mooney High School after successfully following the Application Process including any and all applications, testing, records review, interview requirements, and receipt of a Letter of Acceptance. There will be no exceptions to these requirements.
-Tuition credit will be applied at the Second Semester mark for Q1 and Q2 enrollments and at the start of Q1 of the following academic year for Q3 and Q4 enrollments.
-Referring Families will have the option to apply the full tuition credit amount to their own child’s tuition account, to another named child’s account, to the accepted, referred child’s account or a combination of the previous.
-Tuition credit is non transferable to cash or other tangible value.
-Referring families without a tuition balance must either forfeit their credit or transfer to another eligible student account or the Adopt a Student Fund.
-Referring Employees will have an additional option to receive cash/check reimbursement for successful referrals.
- Final Admissions decisions rest with the Cardinal Mooney Admissions Panel consisting of Principal, Assistant Principal and Director of Admissions as indicated on all Acceptance Letters.
- Applications received after the beginning of the academic year will be considered for a prorated referral income.
PLEASE REFER ANY QUESTIONS TO RBAYLEY@YOUNGSTOWNDIOCESE.ORG