Cardinal Mooney High School
Tuition/Fee(s) Payment Options
Tuition Payment Information
Families have the following options to pay tuition and fee(s):
- Payment in full by 7/31/18
- Diocese of Youngstown Federal Credit Union Tuition Loan
- Enrollment in FACTS Tuition Management program by 8/1/18
- Families will no longer have the option of paying by a physical check monthly, quarterly, or semester payments.
- Student Schedules will be released if the following criteria is met:
- All previous balances are paid in full by 8/15/18
- 2018/19 Tuition and fee(s) are paid in full OR Diocese of Youngstown Federal Credit Union Tuition Loan OR Enrollment in FACTS Tuition Management program.
FACTS Tuition Management Program
Cardinal Mooney High School utilizes FACTS Tuition Management for tuition payments.
Families can enroll through the link here: FACTS Enrollment
Families have a variety of options for tuition payments through FACTS:
- Payment in full can be remitted to the CMHS Business Office by July 2018 through cash or check made payable to Cardinal Mooney High School.
- Payment in full using a credit or debit card by July 31, 2018 can be made online through FACTS (transaction and service fees apply).
- After July 31, 2018, payments can be made either quarterly or in 10 monthly payments through FACTS.
- Payments made through FACTS will be assessed a $75.00 financing fee added to overall tuition amount due.
- Option to pay through automatic bank payments from a checking or savings account can be invoiced monthly through FACTS.
- Reflected Tuition balances will be assessed at the families Tuition Rate with all assistance and/or pre-payments reflected in FACTS.